by Andrea Hill | September 27th, 2011
Registration for the Canadian Cup closes on Fri. Sept. 30.
The first-ever Canadian quidditch tournament is being played Sat. Oct. 29 in Ottawa, Ont. For many teams, it will be the last opportunity for competitive play before the World Cup in November.
Tournament registration is open to post-secondary level teams in Canada and the United States. Registration is free for IQA members.
The following seven teams have completed their tournament registration:
- Carleton University (Ottawa, Ont.)
- University of Ottawa (Ottawa, Ont.)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, Ont.)
- Ryerson University (Toronto, Ont.)
- Queen’s University (Kingston, Ont.)
- McGill University (Montreal, Que.)
- St. Lawrence University (Canton, N.Y.)