by Eric Andres | August 4th, 2012
Apply to be an international expansion representative with the IQA!
The IQA is looking to focus on expansion to schools that have yet to find the magic and athleticism of quidditch. We are looking for two (2) representatives in Canada (East and West) and one (1) in Mexico who are passionate about quidditch and its growth. These International Expansion Representatives will be responsible for the creation of sustainable teams all across their nation. It will require approx. 10-15 hours per week.
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management
- Bilingual: Mexico (English & Spanish) Eastern Canada (English & French)
- Frequent access to email, Facebook, and other social media outlets
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Expansion Coordinator to create sustainable teams
- Make cold calls/emails
- Organize expo matches with experienced teams at inexperienced schools
- Send press to targeted schools
- Create and manage Facebook pages for non-existing teams
Please email your cover letter, resume, and any further questions to the International Expansion Coordinator, Noa Lindsey Medford, at noa.medford@